Information on personal data processing
In connection with the consent/consents referred to above, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I consent to the processing of my personal data by Assay and acknowledge that:
- The Controller of my personal data is:
Assay Consulting sp. z o. o
ul. Cybernetyki 19 B, 02-677 Warszawa
KRS: 0000631630, NIP: 5213744483, REGON: 365143716
- I can contact the Data Protection Inspector - Dariusz Chmielewski - at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of my personal data processing is:
- providing commercial information, offers or invitations to conclude a contract and a newsletter, including direct marketing activities, concerning Assay services and products via e-mail,
- providing commercial information, offers or invitations to signing a contract, including direct marketing activities, concerning Assay's services and products via a telephone number (including automatic calling systems, e.g. text messages or MMS messages).
- The recipients of My personal data are bodies authorized by law to obtain My personal data.
- My personal data will be maintained for the period necessary to provide the service.
- I hold the right to:
- access My data - Art. 15 GDPR,
- rectify of My data - Art. 16 of the GDPR);
- of being forgotten (requesting the deletion of My data) - Art. 17 of the GDPR),
- restrict the processing of My data - Art. 18 of the GDPR)
- transfer of my data - Art. 20 of the GDPR,
- raise objections and not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing - Art. 21 of the GDPR)
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority Art. 77 of the GDPR.
- My personal data will not be transferred to any third countries or countries outside the European economic area.
- I provide My personal data voluntarily, as they are necessary for the provision of services, including the purposes of processing thereof.